– Local transportation from Basecamp to Shelter 1 (Transfer in/out)
– Retribution Raung Mountain ( Permit, all Government and Local Taxes )
– Equipment climbing team (Carnmantel, Ascending, Descending, Webbing, Harnest, Figure of eight, Carabiner, and Helm)
– Meals during trekking (indicated in the itinerary)
– Lunch after trekking
– Camping equipment (Summer time tents, mattress)
– Mineral water (1,5 litters / day / person and carriying by each person)
– Water for cooking + Cooking stove
– Licenses Guide(s)
– Porter(s) for team
– Standard first aid kit tools (PlesterHypafix, Betadine, Hidrocortison Ointment, Bioplacenton gel, Paracetamol 500g, loperamid, Domperidon, Antasida, Dexamethason, Spuit 3cc, Oxycan, pocari sweat sachets)
– Personal expenses (Snack, alcoholic beverages, souvenirs, personal medications)
– Items that are not mentioned in “included”
– Personal porter
– Transport from home to meet point
– Travel documentation (Passport, Visa, ID Card) copy
– Health certificate
– Trekking poles
– Backpack & Backpack – – Cover
– Cap/Hat & Balaclava
– Personal Snack
– Headlamp/hand torch light & Batteries
– Sun glasses & Sun screen, or any other thing that will protect you from getting sunburn
– Hiking shoes. Boots are preferable, if not, you can bring the most comfortable sport shoes you have.
– Rain coat and/or Wind and waterproof breaker. You will need to bring it to the summit to break the wind
– Sandals/flip flops
– Enough socks (For sleep and trekking)
– Water bottle/Water bladder
– Drifit t-shirt, Long sleeve shirt, cotton or light weights pants (non-denim or jeans material), warm clothes,
– Down jackets, Hand gloves (it can be very chilly on the summit), Sweater or all of them if necessary.
– Personal medications. We will provide standard first aid kit tools, but please bring your own prescribed medication. And please let us know if you have and medical conditions
– Dont forget to bring your good mood
Please note that this list is only suggestion. You can add more equipment based on your personal needs.
DAY 1: Kalibaru Basecamp – Shelter 4 (1,855m) – Shelter 7 (2,541m) – Campsite
We preparation for hiking early in the morning. Preparation, take a shower, packing, breakfast and briefing by our guide. And go to basecamp for registration. Than move to shelter 1 (980m), move to shelter 2 (1,431m) for lunch and take some rest, then continue to shelter 3 (1,656m), and move to shelter 4. Than move to Shelter 5 (2,115m), move to Shelter 6 (2,440m) for take a lunch and some rest, then arrive at Shelter 7 (2,541m). Make campsite before tomorrow summit attack, stay overnight.
Overnight : Tent
DAY 2: (Summit Attack) Shelter 7 (2,541m) – Shelter 8 (2,876m) – Shelter 9 (3,023m) – Bendera Peak (3,159m) – 17 Peak (3,108m) – Tusuk Gigi Peak – Sejati Peak (3,344m) – Shelter 7 (2,541m)– Campsite
At 02.00 am wake up and preparation for summit, breafing and breakfast, and at 03.00 am move to Shelter 8 (2,876m), Shelter 9 (3,023m), and Bendera Peak (3,159m). Take a pict for sunrise at Bendera Peak. Than move to 17 peak (3,108m), Tusuk Gigi Peak and SEJATI Peak (3,344m). CONGRATULATION YOU’RE AT SEJATI PEAK! (take some lunch)
After enjoying view, so we must back to Shelter 7 (2,541m). For take a rest.
Overnight : Tent
DAY 3: Camp 7 (2,541m) – Kalibaru Basecamp
Wake up in the morning, and back to basecamp after breakfast. Than we arrive at basecamp. End of service.